Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I've started yet another blog

Random rants at 11:58 pm.

It's late in the night and I'm trying to get the Dale Dubin book (Rapid Interpretation of EKGs) read up. Tomorrow my Doc is going to pull out several EKGs and we're going to be "discussing" it. Discussing - meaning actually grilling me with questions. Ughhh...

I have about a week left for my IM rotations to come to an end. I enjoyed it, but I've pretty much decided that I can't see myself going into IM in the future.

ObGyn and Peds are my other two options, so I have to make sure I kick butt at it. ObGyn is just around the corner and I'm excited!

Saw a patient with Scabies today, and now I'm paranoid that I've scabies. Shyte! What's this new little bump I see on my skin???

Back to Sick Sinus Syndrome!

- signing off as,
Sleepless in Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment